Join our Team: We are looking for good minds, talent, and hands!
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - WEB
We're looking for a graphic designer to design the next version of the MMX Website. This position is for someone who understand the demographic and who appreciate quality design aesthetic and comfortable with male content. Must be wildly creative and have:
- Mockup or wireframe experience
- UX and user workflow experience
- Responsive design experience for creation a single solution that is both desktop and mobile-friendly
- Must be able to submit Photoshop PSD to Engineering Team
Special Projects / Behind the Scenes
MMX has some special projects that require research - online and offline, compiling and organizing information, and then executing a new initiative. You are tech smart, savvy, resourceful, marketing oriented, and can work in solitude in your underwear from home! You will be hired on a project basis and will be able to produce a finished product/result.
You should have a keen interest in massage, health and wellness and men. You need to be responsible, a self starter, good with deadlines, have great skills at digging things up and be able to provide multiple options to present to management.
Hours flexible and pay rate is project dependent.
LMTs / Bodyworker
We are looking to bring on a selective guy to do bodywork for the guys of MMX by appointment (freelance basis). You must have experience i.e. solid skills in massage and understand energy and connection and being 100% present. You'll have the opportunity to work on some of the best male physiques in NYC and in return, share your healing touch with them. Currently, we are primarily looking for LMT's, however, we sometimes have openings for non-licensed guys for this position, but do need to have a good background and excellent touch. We hire only the best to work with our members.
To apply, you'll need to email Jeff at email@example.com with your background, any education or certifications, and interest. Following that, a sample massage to Jeff and one of our members will be given by you. We will give you great feedback at a minimum and if your really good, you'll join our team and then live or die by the members reviews and requests for your services. Don't be shy and apply - it will only make you a better masseur!
· Director, MMX-Tube. MMX-Tube is our multi-media outlet and a newly created segment of MMX to serve men who love touch and spread the Power of Touch around the word via online channels.
· The director will create a division plan – from strategy to execution in creating a comprehensive series of instructional and a series of fun entertainment DVD’s, Online Videos, Music Channels, and more. Additionally, training videos will be created for use by new facilitators and trainers. Tapping into your creativity to establish various multi-media outlets will be paramount to success.
· Working with the head of MMX, it’s teachers and facilitators, the MMX-Tube director will research the market, create a segment business plan, budget, and execution, marketing and distribution plan.
· Create and manage content for videos, casting selection, script writing, and hire film and production team to create the online products. A segment P&L will be maintained and part of compensation will come from commission on the product sales and placement.
· This manager should be extremely organized, be resourceful, good with numbers, have a great eye, be into massage, be motivated by the material and the mission of this segment, and take a lot of pride in his work. Creativity, easy going, smart, reliable, and attention to detail with a good business mind is important as well.
· This is a part-time position with a large number of hours upfront as the project gets underway. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications and commission structure.
best non masseur candidates will have most of these qualifications:
self-starter, tech savvy, quick learner, go getter, responsible, smart, creative, marketing oriented. knowledge of spreadsheets, basic html, power point, scheduling, event management, fitness and/or spa operations all a plus.
If you want to join this hands on, dynamic growing enterprise -
email us your info sheet or resume, which position you are interested in why you would like to work with us, days, hours, and time frame generally available.