Join our Team: We are looking for good minds, talent, and hands!
MMXnyc.COM - Product Manager / Business Analyst (project based)
As a Business Analyst, you will help identify and prioritize MMX's biggest challenges and key opportunities in the areas of process, workflow, innovation, communication and strategic planning.
You will partner with MMX to understand its analytic and business needs, and provide data for informed decision-making. You will also need to think strategically, connect the dots of the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the deliverables. You will listen to and translate operational needs into high-level technical or process specifications; design and develop recommended solutions and consult with our leadership to ensure smooth implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information to see big picture while effectively managing detail.
- Proven ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytic skills with a high degree of analytical rigor.
- Provide estimate and project schedule to MMX leadership
- Gather requirements for bug fixes and new product features
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements for off-shore developer
- Communicate with off-shore developer using GitHub
- GitHub issue management
- Ability to edit and update wikis (i.e. GitHub wiki)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine broader requirements across program and larger organizational dependencies and interdependencies.
- Perform business process modelling, User experience modelling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Manage project communications
- Proven ability to lead teams with or without direct reports; natural leader and motivator, lead through influence.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Establish and execute relevant governance and weekly reporting.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Drive, Google Docs, GitHub issues & wiki
Admin Event Coordinator
Be that guy who spends a lot of time on your laptop.
Position requires daily tasks when we have upcoming events.
We need an Admin to keep lists, send out confirmations for events, do updates on our system, send schedules to teachers/pros, and coordinate for seamless execution.
Work with our studio manager, and other managers on a regular basisPlease send information on availability and experience and background to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailchimp Marketing Person
Email Marketing Specialist needed.
Have a great sense of graphics and communications.
Understand the Mailchimp system - be an expert.
Able to create appealing, fun, creative, templates for marketing events and more.
Please send information on how you work, examples of your work and background to email@example.com
MMX MANAGER - Operations and Programming Manager.
The MMX Manager is an integral component of our team. The Manager will be responsible for quarterly programming and scheduling for our weekly classes, events in NYC and other markets. In addition, the Manager will manage marketing of current classes/workshops/events, develop and maintain partnerships and handle promotional events and opportunities. Working with the Founder, the Manager is also responsible for cultivating and maintaining and growing private classes and private treatment offerings.
Daily responsibilities include managing day to day operations with regards to class reservations, check-in, communication with teacher – facilitators and all that is needed to have a seamless operation. The Manager will meet with the Founder on a weekly basis. In addition, the Manager will lead focus groups and a new Ambassador Program. This position is 3 days a week and is approximately 20 hours.
Salary commensurate with experience. Part Time. In person and off site required.
Must have prior experience with event programming, planning, event planning and be highly detailed, tech saavy, creative, responsible, a great communicator, and a strong interest in wellness event planning.
Email resume, background and why you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org
GROUP FACILITATORS / TEACHERS
We are growing our team and looking for a few good leaders to work with our Community.
Need Basic skills in communication, group energy, intuition, body mechanics, and a holistic background.
Background in Bodywork - Eastern or Western - preferred.
Not necessary to be an LMT.
Personal Training Background
Those who understand the anatomy.
Tantra and Energy Healers Needed as Well.
Email to Jeff at email@example.com
LMTs / Bodyworker
Always looking to bring on a selective guy to do bodywork for the guys of MMX by appointment (freelance basis). You must have experience i.e. solid skills in massage and understand energy and connection and being 100% present. You'll have the opportunity to work on some of the best male physiques in NYC and in return, share your healing touch with them. Currently, we are primarily looking for LMT's, however, we sometimes have openings for non-licensed guys for this position, but do need to have a good background and excellent touch. We hire only the best to work with our members.
To apply, you'll need to email Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org with your background, any education or certifications, and interest. Following that, a sample massage to Jeff and one of our members will be given by you. We will give you great feedback at a minimum and if your really good, you'll join our team and then live or die by the members reviews and requests for your services. Don't be shy and apply - it will only make you a better masseur!
DIRECTOR, MMX-TUBE (October Hire)
· Director, MMX-Tube. MMX-Tube is our multi-media outlet and a newly created segment of MMX to serve men who love touch and spread the Power of Touch around the word via online channels.
· The director will create a division plan – from strategy to execution in creating a comprehensive series of instructional and a series of fun entertainment DVD’s, Online Videos, Music Channels, and more. Additionally, training videos will be created for use by new facilitators and trainers. Tapping into your creativity to establish various multi-media outlets will be paramount to success.
· Working with the head of MMX, it’s teachers and facilitators, the MMX-Tube director will research the market, create a segment business plan, budget, and execution, marketing and distribution plan.
· Create and manage content for videos, casting selection, script writing, and hire film and production team to create the online products. A segment P&L will be maintained and part of compensation will come from commission on the product sales and placement.
· This manager should be extremely organized, be resourceful, good with numbers, have a great eye, be into massage, be motivated by the material and the mission of this segment, and take a lot of pride in his work. Creativity, easy going, smart, reliable, and attention to detail with a good business mind is important as well.
· This is a part-time position with a large number of hours upfront as the project gets underway. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications and commission structure.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - WEB (HIRED)
CONTENT WRITER - WEB (HIRED)
best non masseur candidates will have most of these qualifications:
self-starter, tech savvy, quick learner, go getter, responsible, smart, creative, marketing oriented. knowledge of spreadsheets, basic html, power point, scheduling, event management, fitness and/or spa operations all a plus.
If you want to join this hands on, dynamic growing enterprise -
email us your info sheet or resume, which position you are interested in why you would like to work with us, days, hours, and time frame generally available.